LEGO Systems, Inc. Marketing Director, LEGO Education in Boston, Massachusetts
Marketing Director, LEGO Education
Location USA, Boston
Posted Date 09/21/2017
Job ID US6580
Drive the Marketing strategy in LEGO® Education North America (LE NAM)
LEGO Education is seeking an experienced Marketing Leader who is passionate about equity, STEM, project based learning, connecting with educators, and bringing transformational learning opportunities to all students.
Do you have what it takes to lead and grow Marketing for LE NAM?
The Marketing Director is part of the LE NAM leadership team. This position is responsible for the strategic marketing direction, P&L and brand expression of LEGO Education in the market.
• Strong leadership capabilities necessary to develop and share a vision and continue to build a high performing, motivated team.
• Key member of global forum with responsibility to develop and contribute to a global marketing strategy and build US marketing strategy framework.
• Demonstrate deep expertise of the LE NAM Education market.
• Represents LE NAM market needs based on insights, portfolio and local business strategy and market understanding.
• Through collection of insights portfolio and segmentation focus, uses historical data to build a local marketing strategy to achieve business results.
• Develops and owns direct ecommerce experience.
• Facilitates creation of marketing plans with marketing managers.
• Facilitates marketing excellence across digital, events, social, and print channels.
Grow our business, and your career
LEGO® Education has a 30-year history of developing educational resources and solutions that make learning engaging, challenging and fun for all ages. Ensuring the development of long term business plans to grow the business will be essential to your success as you help push strategic growth in Marketing. You’ll also have the opportunity to act as a leader, as well as a marketing mentor to identify marketing capability gaps while ensuring development activities are in place. It’s a chance to explore your full potential while helping us achieve ours.
What you’ll need:
• Minimum of ten years in marketing and integrated communication
• At least five years in senior roles including people management and leadership
• Four-year degree required; Masters in marketing preferred
• Knowledge of and experience in all marketing disciplines
• Deep knowledge of the education industry required
• Experience as an educator preferred
• Direct marketing and e-commerce management
• Experience in working with major international brands
• Experience in managing a cross-functional team
• Willing to travel 25% of the time
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of a unique organization within the LEGO Group provides opportunity to directly influence the business, but also require broad financial expertise. You will be close to the business and can clearly see the impact of your work. The culture in LEGO Education is rooted in the ambition to help every student to succeed and reach their full potential” says Head of Finance Business Partnering & Controlling, LEGO Education, Vivi Meidahl Højen.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.