LEGO Systems, Inc. Full Time Retail Supervisor - Park Meadows, CO in Denver, Colorado
Full Time Retail Supervisor - Park Meadows, CO
Location USA, Denver
Posted Date 09/18/2017
Job ID US6565
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a full-time Supervisor and be a role model as you provide a brand experience for our customers. This full-time Supervisor will provide training to enhance the team's ability to exceed our high standards of customer service, product knowledge and sales.
The job goal
• Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information
• Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized
• Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales
• Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times
• Evaluate and communicates on competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further
• Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines
• Motivate and develop a high performance team by sharing the LEGO Brand, Vision and Values
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a member of the LEGO Brand Retail management team, you are the face of our company. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
We’re looking for a team player who has:
• Leadership and/or management experience in a specialty retail store environment.
Delivery of Employee training
• Cash handling and inventory/sales auditing
• Point of sale automated systems
• Merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role - and you share our commitment to inspirational leadership; use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement - LEGO Systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 860-763-7777, Option 4 (for TTY, dial 711) or RS_US@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.