LEGO Systems, Inc. Full Time Retail Supervisor - Ala Moana (HI) in Honolulu, Hawaii
Full Time Retail Supervisor - Ala Moana (HI):
Location: USA, Honolulu
Posted Date: 07/12/2017
Job ID: US6254
Play an integral part in developing new and exciting retail initiatives for the LEGO® Group.
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a full-time Supervisor and be a role model as you provide a brand experience for our customers. This full-time Supervisor will provide training to enhance the team's ability to exceed our high standards of customer service, product knowledge and sales
Inspire creativity by guaranteeing a great retail experience
• Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information
• Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized
• Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales
• Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times
• Evaluate and communicates on competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further
• Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines
• Motivate and develop a high performance team by sharing the LEGO Brand, Vision and Values
Create fruitful partnerships to sustain store performance
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a member of the managerment team for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
We’re looking for collaboration and strong customer focus as well as:
• Leadership and/or management experience in a specialty retail store environment combined with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Delivery of Employee training
• Cash handling and inventory/sales auditing
• Point of sale automated systems
• Merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role - and you share our commitment to inspirational leadership; use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 860-763-7777, Option 4 (for TTY, dial 711) or RS_US@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.