LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Marketing Coordinator - Student Position in Kyiv, Ukraine
Associate Marketing Coordinator - Student Position:
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Posted Date: 06/28/2017
Job ID: UA12
LEGO Marketing and Sales office located in Kiev, Ukraine is looking for a person to join the team as Associate Marketing Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is a result-orientated student with structured thinking and willingness to develop skills in customer marketing and sales. Any experience with marketing is considered as an advantage.The role is offered as part time or full-time contract (preferred) until the end of the year 2017. As mentioned above the position is suitable for students and there might be a possibility of prolongation of the contract as well.
Develop, coordinate, organize and execute trade marketing activities
• Supporting local marketing team members in their agenda and projects
• Managing and executing trade marketing activities including promotion strategy for the market
In detail you will be responsible for:
o On-line agenda - control of our online assets and responsibility for social media
o Print agenda - creating of layouts and communication with agencies
o Event agenda - planning, coordination, execution and evaluation
o Analyzing data for ongoing projects
o Text proofing for selected projects
o Ordering of POS materials, translation
o Working closely with local sales teams to ensure successful implementation of marketing plans
o Other ad-hoc projects and tasks
Start your career with the LEGO brand
LEGO Marketing and Sales office in Kiev is part of the CEEMEA region (Central & Eastern Europe and the Middle East & Africa) and has 13 employees. This position will report directly to the Country Manager.
On this position you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment. It is great opportunity to support marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market. This role also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
• Experience in marketing is a big advantage
• Native Ukrainian speaker
• Intermediate level of verbal and written English (min. B2 level)
• Structured thinking and project management skills
• Good MS Office knowledge (preferably Excel and PowerPoint)
• Time flexibility and independence
• Great communication and organization skills
• Ongoing studies
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.