LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer Service and Office Coordinator - Student Position in Kyiv, Ukraine
Customer Service and Office Coordinator - Student Position:
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Posted Date: 06/28/2017
Job ID: UA14
LEGO Marketing and Sales office located in Kiev, Ukraine is looking for a person to join the team as Customer Service and Office Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is a precise and structured student with great communication skills. Experience in administration or working on reception is considered as an advantage.The role is offered as a part time or full-time contract (preferred) until the end of the year 2017. Customer Service tasks will form 30% and Office Admin will form 70% for the role. As mentioned above the position is suitable for students and there might be a possibility of prolongation of the contract as well.
Smooth and efficient operation in the office, administrative and analytical tasks
As Customer Service Advisor your responsibility will be the following:
o Providing professional customer services to our customers and the sales department
o Actively securing that orders are delivered in time
o Answering to customer inquiries to agreed standards and handling customer complaints
o Creation and administration of the customers master data, credit notes administration
o Follow up on claims and payments
As Office Administrator your responsibility will be the following:
o Dealing with all administrative tasks, post, phone call duties (e.g. buying stationeries for the office, making appointments, booking travels, documents translation, issuing invoices etc.)
o Dealing with local authorities regarding certificates and licenses
o Providing general admin support as required
Start your career with the LEGO brand
LEGO Marketing and Sales office in Kiev is part of the CEEMEA region (Central & Eastern Europe and the Middle East & Africa) and has 13 employees. This position will report directly to the Country Manager.
On this position you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment. It is great opportunity to support the local sales and marketing activities of one of the leading brands on the toy market. This role also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
• Experience in sales support and admin area is a big advantage
• Intermediate level of verbal and written English (min. B2 level)
• Good MS Office knowledge, knowledge of SAP is a big advantage
• Result oriented, accurate, service minded and organized
• Time flexibility and independence
• Ongoing studies
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.