LEGO Systems, Inc. Assistant Brand Manager in Minato-ku, Japan
Assistant Brand Manager:
Location: Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date: 07/07/2017
Job ID: JP108
Be the driving force behind the LEGO® brand in this exciting market.
We’re looking for an ambitious, analytical individual to immerse themselves in our brand and help us maintain our strong reputation for quality service in Japan.
Drive our marketing forward
• Drive the consumer sales growth
• Understand the business progress and exceed sales targets of responsible franchises by reviewing progress and acting upon them as necessary
• Plan and execute the best-in-class consumer marketing while developing marketing plans that appeal to the target consumers
• Analyze the business status to understand consumer behavior and use this insight to drive profitable growth
• Develop a strong marketing plan by collaborating with key stakeholders
A service to be proud of
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will play a large part in ensuring our brand lives up to our consumers’ expectations. Your ability to overcome challenges and gain a deeper understanding of the consumer will make you a valuable asset to the team. Confident and determined, you’ll understand the implications of the decisions you make and how they can affect the consumer experience. It’s a role that requires the ability to notice trends and opportunities while being quick on your feet. In return, you’ll play your part at one of the world’s best loved brands.
We want to see your commitment as well as:
• A Master’s degree
• Experience of brand marketing and project management
• Strong collaborative skills and experience working on global projects
• Proven track record of consumer based marketing developments
• A willingness to travel approximately 25 days per year, internationally
• Fluency in written and spoken Japanese and English
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“I feel thrilled to be part of the exciting journey that The LEGO® Group is going through as we build a global organization. What makes me look forward to coming to work each day is the value I can bring to the company which goes towards creating an organization of the future. The purpose is clear and it keeps me inspired.” - Pei Ching Ngo, Asia Regional Sourcing Leader, IM&S Asia Regional Procurement