LEGO Systems, Inc. Brand Manager, Japan in Minato-ku, Japan
Brand Manager, Japan:
Location: Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date: 07/27/2017
Job ID: JP110
Be the driving force behind the LEGO® brand in this exciting market.
We’re looking for an insight-driven, analytical individual to immerse themselves in our brand and help us elevate our strong reputation for quality service in Japan.
Deliver high-impact marketing executions
• Create relevant campaigns that leverage both local and regional ideas to drive franchise business performance
• Lead all relationships with our social media agency, PR agency and take full ownership of allotted portfolio
• Partner with internal stakeholders to implement effective digital content that increases our brand outreach
• Work with key sales accounts and customers to execute strong marketing activities
• Continually assess consumer sales and market data to build local insights
• Play a key role in the demand planning process
Play your part in our future
This role will require you to learn and practice new and different marketing models that heighten awareness of the LEGO® brand in this market. Through a collaborative approach and analytical thinking, you’ll play a direct role in growing our organization, while experiencing exposure to teams across APAC. You’ll be a skilled communicator, capable of communicating with multiple stakeholders on a variety of projects. Your ability to manage a complex portfolio will be a rewarding learning experience that can open doors within the LEGO® Group.
We’re looking for a team player who has:
• At least five years’ experience in brand or consumer marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• Fluency in Japanese language required for local business communications
• Experience in media planning including digital experiences
• Exposure in project management, working closely with a sales team, key customers and agencies
• Strong executional and analytical skills
• Exposure in working with regional and global teams outside of Japan
• Experience in people management
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
The multicultural environment in LEGO allows me to collaborate with people from diverse cultures, and provides me with the opportunity to develop and flex my skills. We share ideas and support one another to be successful in bringing the business to life in Japan, while bringing the LEGO play experience to even more children. My work is challenging, but much more fun, inspiring and meaningful.
” – Masayo Imai, Senior Brand Manager, Japan