LEGO Systems, Inc. Key Account Manager in Minato-ku, Japan
Key Account Manager:
Location: Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date: 07/07/2017
Job ID: JP106
Help the LEGO® Group build strong relationships with our customers.
We’re looking for a strategic, results-orientated expert to enhance our presence and lead our business growth in Japan.
Work with one of the world’s most powerful brands
• Develop key performance indicators around shopper satisfaction, supply chain improvement and relationship trust
• Lead the contact protocol with clients, creating and tracking the long-term agenda and facilitating collaboration at every opportunity
• Manage the annual business planning and monthly review process and contribute to the customer demand planning
Make an impact on our growing business
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. It’s vital that we build strong relationships with our customers to drive market penetration in Japan. As a Key Account Manager here, you’ll inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers. You’ll ensure customer value creation and develop sustainable relationships, sharing new ideas and opening the door to creativity. And, just like the children whose imaginations we inspire, you’ll grow – personally and professionally.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least three years’ experience in sales responsibility with key accounts – experience in leading joint business planning is preferred
• Strong selling and negotiation skills as well as sales and commercial analysis
• University degree
• Experience working within an international environment
• Strong MS Office knowledge and communication skills
• Experience managing your own successful team
• Cross-functional qualifications in brand marketing, trade marketing and/or supply chain
• Experience with fast-moving consumer good and retailing and wholesale
• Ability to travel approximately three weeks per year
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You can be one of the amazing people at LEGO® family; you can demonstrate your talent with people around you; you can share your ambitions and success.” - Laura Ye, Facility Manager