LEGO Systems, Inc. Financial Assistant Russia/CIS (temporary contract, maternity cover) in Moscow, United States
Financial Assistant Russia/CIS (temporary contract, maternity cover):
Location: Russian Federation, Moscow
Posted Date: 07/19/2017
Job ID: RU47
Help us to make smarter business decisions.
We will give you the freedom, space and trust to make a real impact on our performance. We achieve extraordinary things because we enjoy what we do. So will you. Role is for fixed period as maternity cover. Please, share CVs only in English.
Bring insights, make an impact
• Calculation of client’s bonuses, preparation of documents (acts, additional agreements).
• Schedule payments from clients online.
• Quarterly acts of reconciliation with customers.
• Monthly reconciliation by customer in SAP and 1C
• Preparation file for client’s clearing
• Participation in the preparation of a declaration on the value-added tax, purchase ledger, sales ledger
• Accounting of fixed assets, calculation of Property tax
Be part of a diverse and very dynamic region
BSO (Business Service Operations) Russia is responsible for all accounting for OOO LEGO. Within this department, we have Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and GL sections. This person will be part of Accounts Receivable team. This is a role covering Russia/CIS which is one of the fastest growing regions in The LEGO Group. The role is located in Moscow, Russia and it is open because current employee is going for maternity leave.
Analytical mind, collaborative spirit
• Accounting experience in AR or AP area preferably in multinational companies from 2-3 years
• Experience with customer bonuses and discounts is a plus
• SAP and 1C knowledge
• Understanding of Accounting and Tax requirements
• Higher education in Accounting or Finance
• English level from Intermediate
• Ability to learn on the job
• Ability and wiliness to support business in solving different tasks
Bringing it to life
“The best part of my job is the company itself. It is completely different from other companies. At LEGO we work in the atmosphere of openness and trust. We support and help each other. you will have opportunity to open your potential and grow as a professional” Ksenia Nevzorova, Senior Finance Manager, The LEGO Group
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.