LEGO Systems, Inc. Key Account Manager in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Key Account Manager:
Location: Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
Posted Date: 07/13/2017
Job ID: MY38
Build productive partnerships in a fast paced trade environment.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious professional to work with our largest strategic account in Malaysia and drive sales growth in the region.
Develop the strategies to take LEGO® into the future of retail
• Manage key accounts through negotiation and selling
• Develop key business plans, including customer business plans and forecast/sales plans at both the country and customer level
• Prepare, analyze and follow up on visual diagrams of shops as well as engage in shop visits
• Perform consumer sales tracking and analysis
• Prepare for and participate in customer meetings and independently drive chosen projects
• Collaborate with internal and customer teams within Singapore and regionally
Plan with precision for sales success
As a KAM, you’ll understand the customer and use your knowledge to deliver accurate 12-month forecasts that will lead to new consumers and long term growth. You’ll collaborate with our internal teams such as marketing and operations, and forge strong relationships with our key retail partners. These relationships will not only support our sales initiatives, they’ll cement our global and APAC-wide network. You’ll have the opportunity to travel to other markets and take an active role in a supportive environment. When you join the LEGO® Group, you’ll grow our business and your career.
We’re looking for accuracy and a strong service mindset as well as:
• At least five years’ experience working with key accounts, preferably in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or branded retail industry
• At least five years’ experience working in a cross-functional environment
• At least five years’ experience in selling and negotiation
• Comfort with financial concepts and understanding of retail profit and loss
• Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• A willingness to travel about 20% of the time
• Fluency in English
• A university degree in business administration or equivalent
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“At the LEGO® Group, it is a company that makes you feel like home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems.” - Amy Chia, Facility Coordinator-CFAC Ops Singapore