LEGO Systems, Inc. Bilingual Key Account Manager (English & French) in Richmond Hill, Canada
Bilingual Key Account Manager (English & French):
Location: Canada, Richmond Hill
Posted Date: 07/05/2017
Job ID: CA327
Help The LEGO® Group deliver accurate and realistic sales plans.
Build the LEGO brand and maximize our customer value by delivering best in class account leadership through Key Account Management and sales skills mastery. Accounts will span over our Tier 1 & 2 accounts, as well as multi-channels regional big players and independent toy retailers.
Support and grow the Customer Development team
We’re looking for a results-oriented, commercially-focused, team-first individual to collaborate in executing the daily tasks of managing strategic plans.
• Contribute to the strategic framework of the Walmart Girls ,Tier 2 and Regional Account business plans in partnership with the Walmart Sr. Manager and Director Customer Development by independently drafting customer business plans for the responsible key accounts.
• Leverage the Customer Planning Process to achieve and exceed sales results, improve customer relationships, and increase profits for LEGO and the Key Accounts of responsibility.
• Primary customer ownership of promotion/pricing/distribution planning, execution, tracking and promotional effectiveness analysis, driving engagement, improving sales support and delivering executional excellence
• Account management; accountable for end to end development and execution of an annual business plan to include all elements of Sales Fundamentals; distribution, pricing, shelving, merchandising. This also includes internal processes of planning, forecasting and reconciliation.
• Collaborate with Customer Planning Managers on customer shipment and consumer sales forecasts for the designated Key Accounts. Ensure alignment exists between LEGO and the customer plans, making adjustments based on actual performance and changing promotional plans throughout the year. Responsible for delivering shipment and consumer sales targets as well as proactively assessing retail inventory levels to manage productivity to drive the CVP
• Support the development of customer business plans in coordination with the account team with focus on the team as well as direct contacts with the account while developing customer relationships with customer contacts (buyers, planners, marketers, etc.).
• Supports the account team with requests for customer information from internal stakeholders that go beyond the routine weekly reporting process handled by business intelligence (BI).
Play your part in our global success
This role is vital in taking every opportunity to meet stakeholder needs and achieve positive results. Through strong leadership and a collaborative approach, you’ll ensure your team is supported effectively and feels inspired to approach business challenges with an open-minded, analytical and flexible approach. You’ll always consider stakeholders’ needs and expectations, while actively using innovation to create improved business processes. Your attention to detail and ability to motivate will make you a key member of the team as you help us ensure we’re constantly raising the bar.
We’re looking for a bold leader who has:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1-3 or more years’ experience from a business-related role, preferably sales, key account management, or category analysis. Proven skills in business plan development, consultative selling, business and promotional planning, forecasting and root cause analysis.
• Must reflect strong business acumen, ability to manage multiple priorities, as well as ability to draw insights from data and translate into action.
• Consumer products sales, Key Account management (WMT or LCL account experience an asset) or Category Analyst experience.
• Exceptional Verbal and written English; Bilingual (French & English) required spoken and written.
• An ability to work across functions is a critical skill for this role.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Job requires travel to Montreal/Quebec approximately quarterly on average.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
“The LEGO® Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.” – Henry Goh, Director, Business Enabling Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.