LEGO Systems, Inc. E-Commerce Account Manager – Amazon (Location: Shanghai) in Shanghai, China
E-Commerce Account Manager – Amazon (Location: Shanghai):
Location: China, Shanghai
Posted Date: 07/13/2017
Job ID: CN1361
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets.
In LEGO group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.
The job goal
To support e-commerce long-term distribution growth, we need an Account Manager in eCommerce, who operates both on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational level. The key objective of the Account Manager is to further develop the joint business and partnership with customers. This requires an experienced digital and customer focus with an online insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities creating value for both LEGO and our retail partners, in terms of key account and distribution management.
eCommerce, LEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The department is building a sustainable and healthy business platform. We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence.
China eCommerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different eCommerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision making through our valued eCommerce insight and expertise.
• Respond for annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and P&L. This position is dedicated to build strategic business partnership with Amazon;
• Need to achieve, exceed business results as a high potential member of China Sales Team;
• Development and implementation of digital customer strategy and activation plans in Amazon;
• Responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence and in close collaboration with the Marketing department;
• Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities with focus on digital and support from functional experts within Trade- and customer marketing;
• Further develop the strong relationships with customers.
We’re looking for a team player who has:
• 6+ years of relevant working experience. At least 4 years of eCommerce account management experiences. FMCG background with strong network with Amazon strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field preferred.
• Strong business understanding of the online market. Experience and knowledge of digital sales and trade marketing is required.
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills. Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPI.
• Excellent communication skills & people management skill.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
• Some domestic travel required.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.