LEGO Systems, Inc. Key Account Manager in Shanghai, China
Key Account Manager:
Location: China, Shanghai
Posted Date: 07/05/2017
Job ID: CN1357
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets.
In LEGO group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.
The job goal
We now have only Kidsland as the distributor in China and current focus on the indirect wholesale business and international key account (Brick and Mortar) channel. Which represent 30% business of LEGO China.
Focus on supporting the channel strategy design, execution under the aligned channel strategy, setting KPIs, optimizing the operation process, creating dashboard to provide the transparency. This role is under the national key account management team and work closely with regional sales team and sales development team
• Respond for annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and channel P&L.
• Need to achieve, exceed business results to support the achievement of China overall business target.
• Establish dashboard with KPIs to tracking the progress, timely analysis and come out the action plan to manage a health growth of the indirect retail customer.
• Keep optimizing current business process internally and externally to further improve our effectiveness.
• Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities with the operation idea to support LEGO’s expanding on new business.
• To build the channel management roadmap with leader together.
• Clear idea of resource allocation among retail customers and drive the transparency with the distributor.
We’re looking for a team player who has:
• 8+ years of relevant working experience. At least 5 years of national key account management experiences. FMCG background is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred.
• Strong business understanding of the distribution management (wholesale and IKA).
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving wholesale operation KPI.
• Experience and knowledge of traditional trade investment management is required.
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills.
• Excellent ability to build long lasting relations.
• People skill.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.