LEGO Systems, Inc. Consumer Service Advisor, Japanese Speaking (6 months contract) in Singapore, Singapore
Consumer Service Advisor, Japanese Speaking (6 months contract):
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date: 07/13/2017
Job ID: SG962
Category: Customer Service
Help the LEGO® Group provide world-class sales and brand experiences for our customers.
We’re looking for an ambitious, detail driven individual to immerse themselves in our brand and help us maintain our strong reputation for quality service.
• Provide consumers with accurate advice and resolutions in an efficient, engaging manner, on the phone, over email and on web chat
• Ensure all consumer queries are answered in the appropriate consumer service style including no spelling or grammatical errors
• Support interactions with consumers over social media where necessary
• Accurately input data relating to orders, customer history and reasons for contact to ensure a good consumer experience
• Take ownership of specific complaints and ensure they are seen through to a positive resolution for both The LEGO® Group and the consumer
• Participate in meetings and training sessions to support the continuous improvement of our offering
• Protect our brand by following approved policies and procedures including escalating any issues that may affect our reputation
A service to be proud of
As a Consumer Service Advisor, you’ll act as a guardian to our brand and ensure we live up to our consumers’ expectations. Your strong customer service mindset and attention to detail will enable you to go above and beyond for the sake of our consumers. And your ability to overcome issues and problems on the spot will make you a valuable asset to the team. Confident and collaborative, you’ll understand how decisions can affect the consumer experience and you’ll recognize where exceptions to policies and procedures should be made. It’s a role that requires quick thinking and common sense, where you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact at one of the world’s most loved organizations.
We want to see your dedication as well as:
• At least one year experience in a consumer facing environment
• College degree preferred
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong CRM knowledge
• PC literacy including Windows and MS Office
• Positive attitude and an aptitude to learning systems and processes quickly
• Ability to write and speak Japanese at a native level in view of business communications
• Ability to write and speak effectively in English
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Every time I walk into the Contact Center I am proud to see our Advisors being fun, reliable, knowledgeable and engaging. The energy levels in the team are awesome and there is a genuine focus on providing a fantastic consumer experience.” – Anonymous