LEGO Systems, Inc. Administrative Assistant, part time in Warszawa, Poland
Administrative Assistant, part time:
Location: Poland, Warszawa
Posted Date: 07/13/2017
Job ID: PL15
Help us to make smarter business decisions. We will give you the freedom, space and trust to make a real impact on our performance – and we will also help you to learn, grow and fulfil your own potential.
Our new colleague will be focused on administrative tasks connected with proper document flow and registration as well as tasks related to marketing.
This is part time position, 20 working hours per week. Please share your CV in English.
Our mission is inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
The consumer driven and marketing oriented organization of LEGO Poland is responsible for the sales and marketing of LEGO brands in Poland. LEGO Poland is a market leader in its segment and managed to grow its turnover and consumer sales consistently over the years.
Reporting to Marketing Manager, supporting and being part of the Local Marketing team consisting of 7 people. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, well organized, self-driven and structured in work. She or he should have solid user-level computer skills (Ms Office, esp. Excel, Power Point). Communicative verbal and written Polish and English is required.
• Processing of documentation (invoices, credit notes) according to standard processes;
• Archiving of documents with use of external partner storage;
• Maintaining frequent contact with shared service center and local stakeholders.
• Proofreading of marketing communication materials.
• Support in execution of the marketing campaigns.
Are you fast learner with collaborative spirit?
• At least 1 year work experience, preferably in multinational company;
• Fluent Polish and English language both verbal and written;
• User-level PC knowledge (esp. Excel, Power Point).
• Very structured, well organized and self-starting;
• Fast learner.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role # and
you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to
attach your application and a current CV in English.