LEGO Systems, Inc. Account Manager, Middle East and North Africa - temporary position in Billund, Denmark
Account Manager, Middle East and North Africa - temporary position
Location Denmark, Billund; Czech Republic
Posted Date 04/06/2018
Job ID DK6065
Help us to make smarter business decisions. We will give you the freedom, space and trust to make a real impact on our performance – and we will also help you to learn, grow and fulfil your own potential. We achieve extraordinary things because we enjoy what we do. So will you.
Expand a growing market
We are looking for a new team member to help us develop some of the most interesting customers in Middle East and North Africa. The position is temporary and the end date is right now targeted as end of June 2019.
Your tasks will be to adjust and tune just the right parameters in order to grow the market and develop our customer relationships. Becoming part of one of the fastest growing business units in the LEGO Group, you will:
• Be directly responsible for a number of strategically important accounts in the Middle East and North Africa region
• Develop assigned customers across all parameters, including consumer sales growth, in-store, stock management and product portfolio management
• Prepare customer business plans, forecasts and sales plans – at customer and country level where applicable
• Track and analyze consumer sales and stock data.
We inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
In the Middle East and North Africa team we are at the forefront of the LEGO Group ambition to expand our global footprint. You will be joining a small, but dedicated team located partly in Billund and Prague. We focus not only on creating consumer sales growth, but also on developing our customers and markets in close collaboration with our colleagues in regional marketing and operations teams.
This position takes you travelling 40-60 days a year – also to
destinations with some degree of hardship.
Customer orientation and a collaborative spirit
This position requires the right balance between a strategic mindset and operational attention to detail. You have the ability and willingness to handle a high amount of complexity. Moreover, you contribute with a result oriented approach and great collaboration skills towards internal as well as external stakeholders.
• You have 2+ years of experience in sales or another relevant field, e.g. marketing, operations or as a business analyst
• You hold a master’s degree in business administration or equivalent
• You possess strong communication skills, and are fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic or French language skills are advantageous though not a prerequisite
• You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Business Warehouse (P32)
• Experience with the Middle East and North Africa is a clear advantage but not a prerequisite, however we expect that you possess a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity
Bringing it to life
“Do you want to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow in Middle East and North Africa? We offer you a chance to make a tangible difference to children in this hugely dynamic, complex and inspiring part of the world where new challenges and opportunities are always just around the corner,” says Bo Bogetoft Christiansen, Senior Sales Manager, MENA
Join the global family of LEGO®
In the LEGO® Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
This position was posted 06-04-2018 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.