LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Marketing Manager in Billund, Denmark
Associate Marketing Manager
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 03/06/2018
Job ID DK5947
Rich of a solid first experience in marketing you are looking for new challenges to further develop your skills and career, contributing to the development of a loved Brand. Join the LEGO Global Product Development team based in Billund and help promoting the LEGO creative building experience.
As Associate Marketing Manager, working in close collaboration with a Senior Marketing Lead, you will be a key contributor to unlock the growth potential of our franchises.
Based on consumers and shopper’s insights, you will participate in shaping the direction for the line and contribute to bring forward new concepts and innovative ideas and together with our Design and Marketing Leads you will to some extent, participate in the product development process. Furthermore, you will work on business cases and scenario planning as well as drive online and offline marketing activation, including:
• Participate in all phases of the global product and campaign development - assisting in building strategies and visual identities to collaborating with external partners
• business monitoring following up on forecast, sales development and profitability of a given product line
• assisting markets with primarily digitally driven initiatives such as website, social media, e-commerce and digital storytelling to support a positive consumer sales development
• living the product and constantly looking for – and finding – new ways to promote the brand
• using your strong analytical and marketing foundation and understanding of our target group to execute on cross-promotion opportunities
• leveraging our collaboration with key partners and stakeholders
You will be joining a skilled and highly motivated team of marketers, and you will be in daily contact with various stakeholders from internal agencies to social media teams, packaging design, markets.
Marketing professional with an entrepreneurial mind-set
We will challenge you on our ability to get things done and deliver on a marketing plan and objectives, proactively structuring your way out of many simultaneous tasks. In order to succeed our preferred candidate has:
• a Master’ s Degree in Marketing and 2-3 years of experience in marketing preferably with strong digital track record
• a good foundation in digital marketing, in particular in social media
• analytical skills and the ability to seek out opportunities based on insights
• a highly collaborative approach and drive, and the energy to push forward his/her projects
• an international mind-set, fluent in English both written and spoken
Join the global family of LEGO®
In the LEGO® Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Casper Thingholm +49 15222537160
This position was posted 05.03.18 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.