LEGO Systems, Inc. Finance Process Specialist with SAP experience in Billund, Denmark
Finance Process Specialist with SAP experience
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 06/11/2018
Job ID DK6322
For a curious and communicative financial profile, this is a great opportunity.
If you are eager to learn and develop, this is the place to be. You will bring new insight and inspiration to the team and The LEGO Group and learn a lot about our global business processes and platform, and you will join a winning team.
Be a true process expert
You join Business Processes & Information which is part of Business Service Operations. We have the global process ownership of financial transactions and HR processes as well as we have expert knowledge on business and controlling processes, training and our project portfolio. As part of the Record 2 Report team, your responsibility will be to manage and govern processes and systems within the General Ledger, Supply to Shipment and tax process area. You will act as a subject matter expert alongside dedicated colleagues while you:
• Help develop, improve, maintain, document and standardise our Record 2 Report processes
• Train and support process users in system processes and governance
• Apply business requirements and define, test and implement new system functionalities
• Participate in projects and working groups, requiring process and system knowledge
• Help us develop and maintain efficient and effective standardised processes that bridge business needs with IT solutions
Furthermore, you will help develop, implement and maintain our systems and processes globally, just as you will support local superusers. Anticipated travelling is up to approx. 20 days per year.
Connected community of subject matter experts
Based in Billund, Denmark, you become part of a global team of 54 dedicated colleagues. We succeed together as one global family where you can apply and develop your competencies and enjoy a fun working environment. Meanwhile, we will trust you to make decisions, and we will be sure to support you in making the most of your skills and develop a deep expertise.
Collaborative and communicative - with solid SAP FI/CO skills
To be a specialist in any financial process, you need to be structured, analytical and focused on details and at the same time demonstrate End-2-End understanding. At the same time, in this role, you will also need to be highly collaborative, working with colleagues and users across cultures, helping them succeed and ensuring that they understand and appreciate our solutions. Your qualifications:
• You have 3+ years´ experience with Record 2 Report processes
• You have solid SAP FI/CO skills with a special focus on the General Ledger, Supply to Shipment and tax process area
• You are familiar with process documentation and training others in processes and systems
• You communicate effortlessly in English, enabling you to present and explain complex issues in a language most people can understand
• You may hold an MSc in accounting or a similar degree
Bringing it to life
“Within our great, engaging and supportive team, you can look forward to contributing and developing a holistic understanding of the finance platform and processes in a truly global organisation,” says Peer Sørensen, Director, Order 2 Cash and Record 2 Report.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and innovative thinking and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Peer Sørensen on +45 29 22 88 47.
This position was posted 11-06-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.