LEGO Systems, Inc. Finance Process Specialist in Billund, Denmark
Finance Process Specialist
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 04/11/2018
Job ID DK6076
For a curious and communicative financial profile, this is a great opportunity. You will learn a lot about our global business processes, platform and join a supportive team. If you eager to learn and develop, this is the place to be.
Become a true process expert
You join Business Processes & Information which is part of Business Service Operations. We have the global process ownership of finance transactional and HR processes, just as we support processes within controlling, training and our project portfolio. As part of the Procure-to-Pay team, your responsibility is to manage and govern processes and systems within the Accounts Payable (AP) area, acting as a subject matter expert alongside 2 colleagues, while you:
• Help to maintain, document, improve and standardise our AP processes
• Train and support process users in system processes and governance
• Apply business requirements and define, test and implement new system functionalities
• Participate in projects and workgroups that requires process and system knowledge
• Help us develop and maintain efficient and effective standardised processes that bridge business needs with IT solutions
Furthermore, you will help to implement and maintain our systems and processes globally, just as you will support local super users. Anticipated travelling is about 15 days per year.
Connected community of subject matter experts
Based in Billund, Denmark, you become part of a global team of 54 dedicated colleagues. We succeed together as one global family where you can apply and develop your competencies and enjoy a fun working environment. Meanwhile, we will trust you to make decisions, and we will be sure to support you in making the most of your skills and develop a deep expertise.
Collaborative and communicative – with solid SAP FI skills
To be a specialist in any financial process, you need to be structured, analytical and focused on details because this makes it possible to break down and understand the area and contribute with continuous improvements. Yet, in this role, you will also need to be highly collaborative to work with users across cultures, help them succeed and ensure they understand and appreciate our solutions. Your qualifications:
• You hold 2+ years´ experience with the invoice-to-pay process
• You have solid SAP FI skills with a special focus on the AP and procurement area
• You are familiar with process documentation and training others in processes and systems
• You communicate effortlessly in English which enables you to present and explain complex issues in a language most people can understand
Bringing it to life
“Within our great, engaging and supportive team, you can look forward to developing a holistic understanding of the finance platform and processes in a truly global organisation,” says Svetlana Grabovskaya, Director, Procure to Pay.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Svetlana Grabovskaya on +45 51 51 23 52.
This position was posted 29-03-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.