LEGO Systems, Inc. Quality Assurance Test Manager for B2B applications in Billund, Denmark
Quality Assurance Test Manager for B2B applications
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 09/13/2018
Job ID DK6671
Category Information Technology
Would you like to take the lead on quality assurance of our B2B applications?
Collaborating with 4 teams of devoted developers and product owners, you will work with a wide range of complex and technically challenging structures based on the latest cloud-solutions and service architecture.
Define our quality assurance strategy and run testing operations
At our headquarters in Billund, you will work with all four of our product teams within the B2B technology area. In an agile DevOps environment, the teams deliver IT service and technology solutions for all aspects of our B2B operations, including order management, online shopping, commercial planning, marketing planning and customer.As the QA manager, you ensure that no updates or solutions are released before they have been thoroughly tried and tested. Reporting to our B2B product line manager, you develop the strategy for both front-end and back-end testing and drive all testing of integrated product launches and software releases in close collaboration with the B2B product teams. Specifically, you:
• Develop the test strategy and test plan, including tools and processes, and review test specifications delivered by third-party developers
• Serve as a trusted QA advisor and communicate test results and testability of user stories to users and product developers
• Ensure development and maintenance of our test system as a natural part of our continuous delivery environment
• Develop automated test specification for apps and websites for both emulated and real devices
• Manage test planning and test execution activities and supporting hands-on when needed
We take pride in setting the bar high
You will join a group of dedicated developers and product owners. We take pride in delivering quality solutions that live up to the high standards that LEGO® products are known for, and we always see room for improvement. As a team, we value trust, collaboration and caring, and our top-notch work environment is something we never compromise on.
Experience with large testing projects and a wide range of platforms
As you will set the strategy for our QA and organise the necessary testing, it is important that your software testing experience is accompanied by a fiercely analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. Moreover, with your strong collaboration and organisation skills, you can inject just the right amount of structure into our innovative development environment.
• You have a BSc in computer science
• You have 3+ years of experience managing or coordinating large testing projects spanning multiple applications and teams as well as various technology platforms
• You have experience managing onsite/offsite contractors and working with quality assurance principles and practices as well as software development
• It is a plus if you have experience with app and web development and knowledge of test automation technologies
• Ideally, you know JVM-based languages (preferably Java), and it is also a plus if you have experience programming automatic tests
Bringing it to life
”As a QA manager, you will be given a great deal of responsibility and a very wide range of systems and products to work on. You will devise the strategy as well as work hands-on, so you will have ample opportunity to create, innovate and make a difference,” says Søren Østergaard, B2B Product Line Manager.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Søren Østergaard on +45 7950 7886.
This position was posted 13-09-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.