LEGO Systems, Inc. Security Supervisor for Global Command Centre Billund in Billund, Denmark
Security Supervisor for Global Command Centre Billund
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 06/08/2018
Job ID DK6306
Category Health and Safety; Facility/Building Management
Do you want to take on a global role as security supervisor in our new Global Command Centre in LEGO® Global Security? In this position, you will have plenty of opportunity to pursue your ambitions and influence the development of our Global Command Centre.
Take on a collaborative and global mindset in building our Global Command Centre Billund
LEGO Global Command Centre Billund is a part of LEGO Global Security. Global Security holds the global ownership and subject matter expertise on security, thus plans and delivers security-related solutions globally centred around manufacturing sites and regional headquarters. The Global Command Centre Billund receives and handles emergency calls (electronic or by phone). Furthermore, the Global Command Centre acts as the global point of contact and a coordinating function in incident, emergency and crisis management.
In close collaboration with the Head of the Global Command Centre, who will hold the disciplinary responsibility for the security operators, the security supervisor will facilitate management and functional deliverables as team lead. You will:
• In support of the strategic direction, drive short and medium-term development by actively identifying areas for improvement and innovation in order to facilitate changes and solutions
• Coach and train employees within functional areas and ensure that we are able to learn from each other and have success together, while facilitating the regional and global role of the Command Centre
• Participate in the daily operations, receiving and handling incoming emergency calls, monitoring alarm systems, coordinating and reporting on crisis management along with the operators
• Ensure high quality deliveries within own functional area with a motivational and collaborative approach
The Global Command Centre operates 24/7, which will be covered in shifts by 4 teams consisting of 1 supervisor and 2 operators. Therefore, you will have to be flexible in terms of working nights, weekends and holidays.
Be part of our connected community
The Global Command Centre is ready for take-off - but we need you onboard. You will take up a key role in this journey, defining our global tasks, strengthening the collaboration across the organisation and increasing the value we bring to the entire LEGO Group. In this relatively new team, you will help make people develop as one team and facilitate fruitful collaboration and performance.
Operations management experience and an urge to raise the bar
For this position, your personal drive and ambition to take a lead role in building up our Global Command Centre is key. Moreover:
• You have 2+ years of experience with operations management and team development, and you enjoy taking part in the day-to-day operations yourself
• It comes natural to you to take action and make quick decisions - it would be plus if you have experience from a command centre
• You are fluent in English and excellent at communicating across cultures and functions, and preferably, you have experience from a global role in an international organisation
• You have a solid understanding of and interest in IT systems - you will get a thorough introduction to the systems we use
Bringing it to life
”This is your chance to make your mark on something new. By providing high energy, strong collaborative skills and engaging in the daily operations, you will help strengthen our security infrastructure and make our Global Command Centre a trusted partner that makes a difference for the entire LEGO Group,” says Kristine Halager, Head of Global Command Centre.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of Global Command Centre Kristine Nyborg Halager on +45 5319 4824.
This position was posted 08-06-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.