LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Application Engineer (SAP ABAP Lead Developer) in Billund, Denmark
Senior Application Engineer (SAP ABAP Lead Developer)
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 02/28/2018
Job ID DK5922
Category Information Technology
Are you a creative developer and passionate about creating business value? Be our new lead developer and grab the opportunity to grow your competencies and development your talent while building strong solutions for the LEGO Group.
Part of the team
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. You will take up the role as our dedicated lead developer and work primarily with ABAP development within SAP QM and SAP EHS. You will work individually as well as with colleagues and you have an interest in helping other developers to grow.
Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly. Our team is based in Billund, but you will collaborate with LEGO colleagues all over the world.
You will be working within the different systems of the LEGO Enterprise Platform. More specifically, you:
• Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users
• Will be involved in the creation of technical specifications, development and testing activities. Also, you provide support, guidance and analysis of user and operational issues.
• Complete change requests by collaborating with consultants and architects to streamline and improve business processes.
• Collaborate and support developers in our offshore development center in India as well as with external consultants when needed. This includes ensuring that the architecture and quality standards are met.
• You love working with new technology, and strive to expand your knowledge all the time and apply it when you are creating useful functionality.
• As a person, you are outgoing and a true team player who can easily adapt to the LEGO Environment where we always succeed together.
• You have at 3-5 years of experience with SAP ABAP development. You probably have knowledge of SAP within the operations area.
• Knowledge of other development tools such as Java, .NET or similar it is an advantage.
• Experience with SAP Fiori is also a plus
• Your write and speak English at a professional level
• Few travel days a year may be required
Golden opportunity to make a difference
“This is a golden opportunity to join one of the greatest companies in the world, develop your skills to a new level, and set your footprints in a global company that are making a difference for millions of children around the world, every day”
Join the global family of LEGO
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Organisation. We look forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Gitte Ryholl, Senior Manager, Business Technology, Quality and Materials, on +45 2922 8616.
This position was posted 28-02-2018 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.