LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Art Director for LEGO agency – maternity cover in Billund, Denmark
Senior Art Director for LEGO agency – maternity cover
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 06/07/2018
Job ID DK6302
Do you want to tell stories and inspire children and parents around the globe?
This is your chance to create strong creative concepts and global campaigns that bring out imagination, creativity and a passion for play. This is a great opportunity to work on a world-renowned brand and use it to engage and inspire the builders of tomorrow as well as their parents.
Work on concepts and campaigns
In this role, you join approx. 30 colleagues in the Concept and Campaign team within our LEGO® Agency that delivers about 90% of the global LEGO marketing campaigns. Working alongside a team of skilled close colleagues to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, your tasks will be to:
• Deliver awesome communication targeted children and their parents all over the world
• Work creatively and seamlessly across online and offline media
• Work on a strategic level, using consumer insights to grow opportunities into concepts
• Take ideas from the early ideation and brainstorming stages all the way through to execution
• Provide creative sparring and direction with Art Directors throughout production process, pushing creative execution, ensuring that the final output has a red thread running through each piece and delivers on objectives
• Be a creative inspirer for your colleagues and support them in their development
• Present concepts and ideas to colleagues and partners across different disciplines
• Head up productions with internal and external partners
The LEGO agency has a worldwide setup with a Danish HQ and hubs in the US, China and UK. All in all, we are almost 500 colleagues who work closely with marketing and product design to create the most innovative, inspiring and holistic consumer experiences. This position is placed in Billund, Denmark.
In the LEGO Group, you become part of a purpose-driven company where creativity, learning and fun are beacons for everything we do. Here, you will collaborate closely with your creative colleagues in the agency and our partners in marketing and design. And as you do so, you can be sure that we will encourage you to share your ideas.
Curious, Challenging, Creative
We will encourage you to challenge our creativity and solutions, so we can continue to find creative inspiration in ever-changing target group insights and create the LEGO future together. Your qualifications:
• You have 4+ years of experience in campaign- and concept development
• You are at the forefront of creative communication
• You have a solid strategic understanding
• You can translate insights into creative solutions
• You are an empathic and enthusiastic team player
• You are result orientated and an ambassador for goals and ambitions of the assignments
• You are experienced in working with Adobe Creative Suite and with video editing
• You communicate effortlessly in English
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter, a current CV in English as well as a portfolio of your concepts and creative work – preferably pr. attached pdf.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Anne-Mette Vagn-Hansen on +45 52 15 91 56.
This position was posted 07.06.18 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.