LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior BI Application Engineer in Billund, Denmark
Senior BI Application Engineer
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 07/11/2018
Job ID DK6458
Category Information Technology
Do you aspire to work in an agile and dynamic DevOps team where you will help influence future solutions for data driven marketing? This is your opportunity to support Sales and Marketing processes as part of an integrated IT and business-oriented team close to end users and value creation.
Taking the lead and securing cross-functional cooperation
Your specific tasks include:
• Acting as SAP BI lead within the team and facilitate collaboration with internal and external team members.
• Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, UX designer and business colleagues to design and build high quality data foundation for Marketing planning and follow-up.
• Building and maintaining frontend and backend, including a wide set of planning applications in SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, including new functionality and iterative improvements to existing functionality.
• Acting as the technical sounding board to other BI related areas within the company, e.g. Finance, Sales and Big Data.
• Developing and governing the BW application architecture
Building awesome solutions with a team of technical experts
This role gives you the opportunity to be part of a community of technical experts who define and set technical direction for Global Marketing applications, working hard to build awesome solutions to enable data driven marketing across the LEGO organization.
You will be part of the B2B Technology team who are responsible for designing, building and maintaining IT solutions for LEGO employees managing orders, commercial planning, marketing planning and follow-up, and servicing our partners and customers. We are organised in agile product line teams with end-to-end responsibility for our solutions, and we collaborate closely with the teams that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
What you bring to the table
If you have the right qualifications and personality, this is an exciting opportunity to further develop yourself professionally and personally in the LEGO Group.
To succeed in this role, we image you have the following competencies:
• Advanced knowledge of SAP BW and Query Designer, approx. 5+ years of experience.
• Experience with Business Objects such as Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence and Lumira.
• Experience with SAP BW CRM integration, as well as knowledge about SAP BPS, Integrated Planning (IP) and ABAP is an advantage.
• A strong Interest in the field of Advanced Analytics as well as an understanding of, and interest in, what drives business value as well as the ability to transform this into end user centric IT solutions.
Personally, it is important that you:
• Are self-driven as well as an organised team player with a natural ability to take the lead.
• Display a strong ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems.
• Have solid stakeholder management and communication skills.
• Work with a proactive and positive mindset.
• Keep calm and maintain an overview in stressful situations.
• Are proficient in English.
Bringing it to Life
“Working with Sales & Marketing processes is a hugely rewarding experience and a fantastic opportunity to
work within a dynamic business area to help set the direction for new value-adding solutions in a diverse
and energetic team. We are focused on delivering on our vision of a modern, innovative user-focused
experience and we like to have fun along the way!”, says Senior Manager, Else-Marie Christensen.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your
creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please
remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 11-07-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have
application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process
continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.