LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Commercial Manager in Billund, Denmark
Senior Commercial Manager
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 07/13/2018
Job ID DK6478
Are you ready to make your footprint on global consumer products? Would you like to build customer scorecards across channels - with end-to-end responsibility?
Join us and gather insight from stakeholders across the LEGO Group, so we can continue to deliver unique LEGO experiences.
Drive the portfolio strategy for our direct channels
As a Senior Commercial Manager, you will develop a portfolio of consumer products (such as LEGO merchandise) exclusive to our own channels, which includes LEGOLAND Parks and Discovery Centres as well as LEGO Retail stores. Thus, you will drive customer scorecards and identify the right balance between our exclusive Extended Line portfolio and the opportunities within the Licensing portfolio. Moreover, you will:
• Ensure product value with a clear view on the strategic role of each portfolio component
• Convert market, shopper and consumer insights into a compelling and innovative consumer products portfolio within our current category scope
• Identify and win new commercial opportunities such as new categories
• Support end-to-end marketing planning and execution from direction to local execution together with our partners in Merlin Entertainment and LEGO Retail
• Manage risks and ensure adherence to project plans and design for value chain as well as securing process alignment with the overall LEGO® development plan
Enriching the LEGO® experience for kids and adults
In Licensing & Extended Line, you will join 70 dedicated professionals located in Billund and our global hubs. We are an agile unit within the LEGO family who have full end-to-end responsibility for our exclusive product portfolio - from early development until our new products reach the stores. This gives us the opportunity to truly live up to our mission: enriching the LEGO experience and creating something truly unique to the LEGO brand.
Commercial acumen and strategic flair
To succeed in this position, you have an excellent ability to create strong partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders. Your customer-focused and consumer-driven perspective means that you can combine commercial and strategic priorities. And your strong marketing understanding allows you to create a clear link between our audience and the portfolio.
In addition, you:
• Have a master´s degree within business, marketing or sales
• Have 5+ years of commercial experience - preferably from a marketing organisation within a brand company or from a retailer
• Preferably have experience as a product or category manager
• Speak and write English effortlessly
Bringing it to life
”You will ultimately be achieving 2 things in this role: creating added value for our consumers with unique experiences that live up to the LEGO brand - and support our own internal sales channels with everything they need to succeed with this goal,” says Peter Søgaard, Senior Director, Licensing & Extended Line.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 13-07-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.