LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Developer in Billund, Denmark
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 07/11/2018
Job ID DK6460
Category Product Design/ Development
Would you like to develop the building blocks that provide the foundation for exciting LEGO® software experiences to children worldwide?
As senior developer, you will be a key player in developing and shaping the future of digital experiences in an environment where work and play truly connect.
Develop at the heart of our digital ecosystem
In our Digital Agile Development department in Billund, you will join an agile team dedicated to developing and maintaining a coherent ecosystem that forms the foundation for our many consumer-facing digital experiences. We create scalable and robust systems to be part of that ecosystem, striking the right balance between security, quality, feature set and deadlines.
As part of LEGO Agency, we are likewise responsible for the digital marketing platforms that run our website, the LEGO Life app and all supporting systems and services.
Your tasks include:
• Participating in the creation of software architecture solutions by working on your own dedicated tasks or as part of a larger deliverable
• Analysing requirements to determine feasibility and design within time and cost constraints
• Driving the technical implementation of developed solutions
• Operating and maintaining applications that are released
• Communicating technical issues to your team, including product owners, developers and testers
A department where creativity and technology meet
We at the Digital Agile Development department have pioneered the use of cloud and serverless infrastructure within the LEGO Group, and we continue to work creatively to develop new solutions that push boundaries of technology and play. As part of our department, we will make sure to give you the tools, knowledge and opportunity to work on your own ideas.
A creative soul with solid developer skills
With your collaborative, curious and creative drive, you are able to function well in larger teams and contribute with ideas whilst soaking up knowledge and concepts from your environment.
You are likewise result-oriented and can´t help but to give a project some extra love and attention to ensure that it meets both requirements, quality standards and deadline.
• Have 3+ years of documented experience as a developer or from a related IT position
• Are experienced in working with C#, .NET framework
• Have solid understanding of the HTTP protocol and the infrastructure setup for web applications (DNS, CDN, Load balancing etc.)
• Speak and write English effortlessly
Bringing it to life
“We have a ´you build it, you run it´ principle here. Therefore, you don´t have to let go of your creations once they are launched, but you will remain responsible for their maintenance and operational health throughout their functional lifetime,” says Director of Consumer Engagement platforms, Christian Toftdahl.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Director of Consumer Engagement platforms, Christian Toftdahl on +45 29 62 65 96.
This position was posted 11-07-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.