LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Finance Manager for Operations Planning, Excellence & Costing Finance in Billund, Denmark
Senior Finance Manager for Operations Planning, Excellence & Costing Finance
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 05/22/2018
Job ID DK6246
Would you like a position that takes you to the heart of the financial engine room of one of the world´s best-loved kids´ brands?
In this role, you will be a trusted advisor on costing to colleagues across Finance and the business as well as to senior management.
Oversee costing of all LEGO® products and operations
• Develop solid models within the costing area and improve efficiency in systems and processes
• Help drive our standard cost model, overseeing the financial dynamics that connect the many costing parameters all the way from the smallest material level to the total portfolio costs
• Carry out financial analyses and present your findings to senior management
• Participate in projects across the value chain as the centre of excellence on costing
• Carry out ad hoc costing analysis for stakeholders across the LEGO Group
Creativity, quality and fun
In Operations Planning, Excellence & Costing Finance, we strive to have truckloads of fun while working hard to secure results together. As we work with a wide range of stakeholders from finance professionals to engineers and designers, we use creative thinking to convey our messages in ways that are tailored to the needs of our audiences.
At the same time, we never compromise on quality as our stakeholders rely on precise answers based on exact data. As a trusted partner, we take pride in solving the problems that others have deemed unsolvable.
Finance and accounting insight and excellent communication skills
We are looking for a colleague with deep functional knowledge of both financial costing systems and accounting as well as a good understanding of IT systems. As you will work with a very diverse group of stakeholders across the value chain, your ability to tailor your communication style accordingly is paramount to your success. In short, while you master the art of costing in great detail, you know how to paint the bigger picture, too. You bring:
• A master´s degree within finance, or perhaps accounting, giving you the full financial toolbox
• 5+ years of finance business experience and ideally experience from costing within a production company
• experience within costing and knowledge of standard cost models in a global business and ideally a strong understanding of accounting
• an interest in the IT systems that support finance and accounting processes - we have developed our own within SAP
• English at a high level, both written and spoken
Bringing it to life
“The insights you deliver will impact future products and platforms, and you will handle short-term challenges as well as contribute to our long-term strategic agenda. This is definitely an opportunity that can lead to a range of career opportunities - in Denmark as well as abroad,” says Finance Director Kenneth Frølund Christensen.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application - please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English when you apply.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Kenneth Frølund Christensen on +45 79 50 56 21.
This position was posted 22-5-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.