LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Manager, Business Analysis in Billund, Denmark
Senior Manager, Business Analysis
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 07/09/2018
Job ID DK6440
Category Business Management
Would you like to deliver valuable insights to inform commercial decisions across the LEGO Group?
Then this is your opportunity to engage with our global top management and take part in the commercial development of one of the biggest creative companies in the world.
Drive and deliver high-quality commercial insights for LEGO® decision-makers
At our HQ in Billund, you will become part of Market & Commercial Development that provide commercial insights and support commercial strategies across the entire LEGO group. Here, you will join 35 colleagues and refer directly to the VP as you manage commercial reporting and analysis for top management.
Besides conducting analyses yourself, you will take up a coordinating function and optimise reporting processes. You will be involved in the Monthly Commercial Traction meeting where heads of Market Groups and LEGO Retail and the rest of the Executive Leadership team evaluate the commercial momentum and agree on future actions. More specifically, you will:
• Prepare and co-facilitate the Monthly Commercial Traction meeting, collecting reports and insights from across Finance, IT, etc. and ensuring that agreed actions are taken across management
• Prepare ongoing top management reporting of consumer sales and market performance for for the Executive Leadership team, our CEO and other senior stakeholders across the business
• Conduct analyses and reports to generate insights and recommendations to management on relevant market conditions and trends as well as retail sales
• Promote global consistency and quality in commercial reporting, maximisation of data sources and capability building, working across the global BI network, Finance and IT
Our focus is quality
You will join a vibrant commercial organisation where quality is key to ensure the LEGO® brand´s commercial momentum. Therefore, we have high ambitions to build capabilities and deliver world-class business excellence - and we know that the best way to do that is through facilitating mutual learning in a fun work environment.
Commercial analyst with solid communication skills
You have strong analytical skills, and your nuanced grasp of business needs and proactive nature enable you to spot challenges and pursue opportunities. Your strong eye for detail and quality ensure that the insights you deliver are always accurate and dependable. Also, you have solid diplomatic competencies and experience with professional cross-cultural communication. Moreover, you:
• Have an MBA or BA in marketing, international business, finance or similar
• Have 5+ years of experience working with commercial or financial analysis, including experience with BI tools, methods and presentation formats, preferably within a consumer package goods business
• Know how to navigate in a complex stakeholder landscape consisting of top management from across the world – both when you assist them with reports and when you need to issue demands
• Have excellent English skills in both speech and writing
Bringing it to life
“In this position, you will bring valuable insights to life and ensure transparency and agility throughout our entire commercial network. This is a great opportunity to follow and influence our commercial journey to create unique play experiences with children across the world,” says Jørn Strange Lykke, Vice President, Market and Commercial Development.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Vice President Jørn Strange Lykke, Market and Commercial Development, on +45 7950 6908.
This position was posted 09-07-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.