LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer Service Advisor – (Customer Service Operations) in Brasschaat, Belgium
Customer Service Advisor – (Customer Service Operations)
Location Belgium, Brasschaat
Posted Date 07/13/2018
Job ID BE85
Category Customer Service
Are you experienced working within the Operations & Supply Chain function? Would you like to work in a fast-paced customer service team? Do you want to work with major retailer to local family owned businesses?
The LEGO group is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the Benelux team. This role requires someone to deliver excellent customer service to both external customers & internal stakeholders from order receipt to cash. If you are interested, apply now!
Your specific tasks include:
• Continuously improve cooperation with both external and internal stakeholders by managing the order handling processes from the moment the order is received until the goods are invoiced and physically delivered to the customer
• Delivering top-class customer service whilst ensuring fast and efficient order intake via different order methods, including EDI
• Following up on deliveries, order management, invoicing, managing master data, claims, credit and debit notes and returns
• Actively review customers weekly replenishment orders vs stock and sales data
• Ensure product launch and promotional campaign timings are met in-line with the LEGO internal processes.
• Answering phone and email inquiries and performing other adhoc tasks for customers or internal stakeholders
• Representing customer service Benelux in the collaboration with carriers, warehouse logistics and customer logistics
Challenges and Opportunities
LEGO is on a mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. In this role you will be on the front line in making sure that our major retailer and local businesses have the optimal inventory. You will work across many areas within the supply chain to make sure our product is available to purchase to both increase customer satisfaction but also drive sales. Your ability to communicate effectively is imperative to your success, as we require someone who can maintain strong customer relationships and our brand reputation.
Do you have what it takes?
• Knowledge and experience of working in retail customer service
• Operational experience within a Supply Chain, processing orders and inventory management
• Ability to multi task and manage time whilst under pressure
• Understanding of the claim handling process
• Experienced working with SAP (Preferably Galaxy)
• Excellent written & verbal communication in both Dutch and English, good communication skills in French
• Degree Educated
Bringing it to Life
“The Customer Service Advisor has an important role in ensuring the LEGO products are always available to meet children’s desire and in providing the best possible customer service”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.