LEGO Systems, Inc. Sales Associate /10h - LEGO Store Brighton in Brighton, United Kingdom
Sales Associate /10h - LEGO Store Brighton
Location United Kingdom, Brighton
Posted Date 08/09/2018
Job ID GB3143
Are you excited to deliver inspirational retail experiences to LEGO® fans of all ages?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Sales Associate and provide inspirational guest experiences in an interactive and
vibrant store environment. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join us on a part-time basis.
Exceed our guests’ expectations through fun and meaningful interactions
• Provide all customers with a warm welcome and exceed all expectations at every opportunity, interacting with the children, establishing needs, offering features and benefits and successfully closing the sale.
• Offer the Loyalty Card, Shop @ Home and any other services that are appropriate.
• Deal with customer complaints when they arise and escalate any difficult situations to your Line Manager.
• You will collaborate with other Sales Associates in order to provide the best possible service to all LEGO customers
• You will follow money handling procedures as per the guidelines and instructions provided by your line manager.
• You will comply with Health & Safety standards whilst on shift.
• When requested to do so by your line manager, you will contribute to the organization of the stockroom at all times and ensure that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor.
Do you have what it takes to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
• Some experience in retail would be an advantage but is not necessary.
• Be an ambassador for the brand and the values it represents
• Qualified NVQ in Retail or equivalent is advantageous
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Computer literacy is an asset
• Experience of working with children is an asset
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to support the store operations
Join the global family
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role, use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
Candidates must be fully flexible (ie be able to work on weekends and evenings, Monday-Sunday) Please can you include your availability in your application.
Bring it to life
I have never come across a company that cares so much about the personal and professional growth and development of its people in quite the same way as the LEGO® family do. When I joined the company 3 years ago, I soon discovered that imagination, creativity, fun, learning, caring and quality were alive and well in the workplace and not simply a set of values consigned to a poster on the canteen wall. No surprise then that I would encourage all of those talented individuals out there in the wider World to at least come see if this the company for them - Director of Store Operations Europe