LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer Development Manager – Benelux in Brussels, Belgium
Customer Development Manager – Benelux
Location Belgium, Brussels
Posted Date 06/04/2018
Job ID BE78
Are you looking for a career where collaboration is key? Do you challenge what is seen as the best? Do you have a proven track record of success in a sales capacity?
We are currently looking for a proven Customer Development Manager to join our Benelux region. You will be the sparring partner of the General Manager on both strategic and operational tasks. This position will play a pivotal role on the success and growth of the Benelux region.
Your specific tasks include:
• Actively contribute in defining and implementing local commercial strategies, including customer differentiation and promotional strategy at account/channel level.
• Adapt global channel strategy to the Benelux markets with clear recommendation of listing/range and space optimization (incl . display planning)
• Support Key Account Managers in Customer Business Planning coordination and be a process driver
• Own Shopper and retail insights to drive joint value creation with top customers & accounts
• Support day to day trade off decisions and drive dialogs with Market Finance on potential P&L implications
Challenges and Opportunities
In this role we are looking for an experienced professional who has the ability and confidence to challenge internal & external stakeholders. This role has been designed to translate and deliver the global and regional strategy into the local business units and will assist the General Manager in developing & deploying short to long term objectives. A key indicator of success in this role would be a significantly improved customer pulse and the ability to predict market changes and enable the local market to adapt quickly. This is a progressive role with lots of opportunity to absorbs key sales responsibilities.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience in working in sales / account management roles, in a global branded/consumer company with proven track record of success.
• Strong financial acumen, exceptional business analytical skills with the capacity to translate insights into strategic direction and actionable plans.
• Leadership skills and ability to manage relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders.
• Deep understanding of market dynamics and key customers business models
• Collaborative mindset and you work effectively with others and perform as team players
• Degree educated in Business administration, commercial engineering or applied economic sciences
• Dutch and/or French mother tongue and excellent communication skills in English (Advanced)
Bringing it to Life
“The role gives a perfect opportunity to contribute to LEGO’s sales agenda in Benelux. The scope of the role requires analytical skills and a challenger mindset as well as an in-depth involvement into the sales agenda in collaboration with numerous departments and colleagues across The LEGO Group - this is a unique opportunity to learn and develop her or himself.”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.