LEGO Systems, Inc. Accounts Receivable Assistant in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Accounts Receivable Assistant
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 05/17/2018
Job ID MX511
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant who can ensure timely collection of outstanding receivables, and in addition mitigate credit risk and risk associated to sales activities through efficient, global and standardised processes of order release or cancellation
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Secure timely processing of orders/deliveries.
• Support sales in credit limit decisions.
• Drive improvement in DSO and overdue.
• Delivering a high performance, customer- and service-oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all AR processes.
• Supporting implementation of improvements using the LEGO Continuous Improvement approach across functional areas.
• Supporting and executing optimisation initiatives across functional areas.
• Supporting compliance of company policies and procedures.
• Actively supporting implementation of global, standardised and scalable accounts receivable processes.
• Using Activity Based Working, actively taking part in creating a culture that inspires to collaboration, encourage knowledge sharing and incorporates exciting “New Ways of Working” in the everyday.
• Building basic stakeholder relations across areas and geographies.
• Understanding, learning and using the financial IT platforms, the local and global processes and policies as an enabling function in daily job.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience: 1-2 years into finance processes.
• Education: College/University graduate up to 1-2 years of working experience with above average graduation.
• Skills: Analytical, detail - and high-quality oriented, preferably exposure to finance processes, Manage multiple tasks successfully in a hectic working day.
• Knowledge: SAP or other large-scale ERP´s as a plus, Microsoft Office at experienced level, English at Advanced.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.