LEGO Systems, Inc. Buyer Assistant in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 06/21/2018
Job ID MX540
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Buyer Assistant who can provide an overall introduction to Procurement functions and focus areas as it supports every day to different needs of purchases and interaction with different stakeholders.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Provide the opportunity to contribute on keeping up the operation of Procurement: purchase orders, sharepoint, info.
• Approve or reject purchase orders or shopping carts if they were created not created correctly by the end user or if do not comply with the required documentation according to the Procurement Policy and Processes.
• Approve or reject purchase orders, if they were created not created correctly by the end user or if do not comply with the required documentation according to the Procurement Policy and Processes.
*It could be that Buyer Assistant is Easy Buyer Administrator for Mexico Purchasing Legal Entities and this represents another list of responsibilities added in Appendix.
*Buyer Assistant could represent Purchaser of Easy Buy Purchase orders which means that is in charge of the approval or rejection of the shopping carts according to the existing Procurement Process and Business rules.
*Buyer Assistant could be selected to fulfill the role of Easy Buy User for the area which means they need to place the requisitions of any purchase requirement for the area team members.
• Support on reporting activities and Departments KPI´s as well as mapping of key processes. Procurement InfoCenter maintenance and changes and training of platforms to be used with our suppliers. (Partner Web, WTP, etc)
• Responsible of the documents control and physical archive. Also support buyers on the preparation of Legal Contracts and documents related. (Appendixes, NDA, Code of Conduct)
• To support the team to comply the proper Data Classification and Controlled Documents register of changes.
• Generate data base of Suppliers and surveys.
• Support the creation of Catalogues in Easy Buy.
• Support the management and maintenance of the Sharepoint of the department.
• Present and provide Procurement Introduction to the new LOM employees.
Do you have what it takes?
• Education: Recently graduated of Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of International Business, or related field.
• Experience: 6 months to 1 year of experience in procurement or projects area.
• Skills: Ability to work in a team, proactive, customer service oriented, good communication skills (oral and written), analytic and good reporting skills.
• Knowledge: SAP desirable, Microsoft office, English in a medium or advanced level, English advanced.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.