LEGO Systems, Inc. Capacity Planner in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 07/13/2018
Job ID MX558
Category Storage & Warehousing
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Capacity Planner who can plan our customer needs in the mid- horizon, ensuring the correct coverage by SKU at the distribution center.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Ensure the deliver on time the customer requirements and maximizing equipment utilization and production Effectiveness through improving Planning Processes.
• Have a very close and effective communication with the SIP team ensuring the correct execution of the all the process who can impact the short-term horizon acting as a link between the SIP team needs and LOM planning team short term.
Ensure and execute the changes (add/ cut) in the Finished Good mix in the short &Midterm horizon to maintain the adequate inventory levels at DC without impact to the customers
Ensure to maintain in range the coverage of the A&B product policy items during all the life cycle and monitor and give recommendations to the SIP team to increase or decrease supply of the CDE product policy items to meet the target.
Develop a production plan feasible for Final Pack and Prepack in the mid horizon taking in consideration the FMC agreed in the S&OP process
Ensure to keep in balance the equipment capacity, and labor (for Final pack, Pre-pack) considering the urgencies triggered by the coverage process.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience: Experience in production scheduling of a manufacturing plant, FG Inventory Analysis, Supply Chain, Production Control and Logistics, problem solving methodology.
• Education: Industrial Engineering or similar.
• Skills: Understanding SAP system, inventory management.
• Knowledge: English Advanced, Advanced excel, macros.
NGING IT TO LIFE
The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Aldo Barrera (aldo.barrera.hinojosa@LEGO.com). Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.