LEGO Systems, Inc. Export Specialist in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 03/27/2018
Job ID MX481
We are looking for an Export Specialist who can deliver on time with the right cost and in compliance regulations export shipments from the LEGO Group companies in Mexico including manufacturing site, LEGO Mexico and LEGO Foundation Mexico as needed.
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Have the opportunity to constantly learn and develop, to bring ideas and contribute to the LEGO Group strategy and own development.
• Have the opportunity to interact with different cultures across regions.
• Join a great company to work, with a team focused on the same goal, high collaboration and support from each other, with clear roles & responsibilities and with high performance management.
• Ensure on time delivery on export shipments in the right place and cost by effectively coordinating operations with the transport companies and other business partners, in addition to the above, stakeholders must be informed about status and actions must be taken if deviations occur.
• Comply with applicable regulations and policies while operating through external Customs Broker and in-house Customs Broker authorization by providing proper instructions and documentation.
• Keep applicable systems and tools accurately updated, and secure correct information transference to Mexican Customs and other authorities.
• Live up a continuous improvement culture with high focus on result orientation
• Take responsibility for the appropriate integration and / or implementation of the QEHS System in the operational processes of your area and ensure its effectiveness.
• Assign the necessary resources for the management of the QEHS system in the area.
• Provide support, participate proactively and demonstrate leadership on QEHS in your area.
• Comply with the QEHS legal requirements, standards (External / internal) and others applicable to your area.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience: 3 years of experience working in IMMEX companies in similar position or working in Mexican Customs brokers agencies coordinating import – export shipments.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree on Foreign Trade and Customs / International Commerce or similar.
• Skills: Result oriented.
• Knowledge: Use of Annex 24 software, capable to create COVEs, use of SAP, Mexican Customs Law, Customs Rules, General Rules, Free Trade Agreements, English advanced.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact RSTechnicalApplicationSupport@LEGO.com Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.