LEGO Systems, Inc. Functional Master Trainer in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Functional Master Trainer
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 07/26/2018
Job ID MX567
Category Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Functional Area Master Trainer in Mould Maintenance department, who can act as a team member and ensure correct performance on global standard training methodologies.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Drive/participate global networking activities (online meetings and F2F workshops) to create and improve global alignment of training material in cooperation with global colleagues.
• Provide and support training on other sites.
• Responsible for quality in receiving and sending trainers/trainees to/from other sites by ensuring solid training plans and practical conditions.
• Daily and operational coordination of Global Job Trainers and Technical Writers in functional area.
• Identify local training needs and measure training efficiency and support training led by Job Instruction methodology and classroom training – on-time delivery of training based on production needs.
• Participate in daily huddles in the functional area and coordinate daily training activities including development of training plans.
• Support PPS/Focus Boards through proactive training initiatives.
• Support the selection/recruiting, development and motivation and evaluation of Local Job Trainers, together with Line Mgmt, and Learning Center.
• Active partner for shift leaders. (Shift Leader meetings, ramp-up for high season, new technologies or capacity expansion, headcount planning)
• Maintenance to molds, care of the molds through the systematic, corrective, cleaning, and the assemble of the mold.
• Achieve the world class molding to the area and raise the level of skills.
Do you have what it takes?
• Education: Industrial Engineer or similar.
• Experience: 2-3 years of experience within the functional area combined with experience with learning and training activities.
• Skills: Personnel Management, Teamwork, Decision Making.
• Knowledge: Advanced English (Written and Oral), Microsoft Office, Project Management, Learning and Training Activities, LEAN Tools.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.