LEGO Systems, Inc. WareHouse Supervisor in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 06/12/2018
Job ID MX535
Category Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a WHS Supervisor who can lead a team of 50 to 80 employees across the site.
As leading role in this area, you will:
Coordinate the activities to ensure that the productive material is deliver on time and treated in the best way possible, and making sure that the material administration in the different controlled system is done properly and on time.
• Learn more about managing people, material handling methods, and control systems (COMBI and SAP).
• Have the opportunity to work and collaborate with other departments outside Material Flow.
• Responsible of the safety of the personnel under his supervision as well as the personnel around the motorized equipment that is used.
• Make sure that the movements of the materials are also reflected in system to avoid further mistakes.
• Deliver material on time to production areas to avoid lost time.
• Motivate the personnel and provide the needed training.
• Participate in being a steward of LEGO’s brand protection and novelty confidentiality, proposing/implementing policies that safeguard the brand.
• Being in charge of a team of 50 employees and lead them towards the improvement of the area and their development.
Do you have what it takes?
• Education: Engineering. (Mechanical, Industrial or similar) High school or technician with +10 years experience in manufacturing environment and +5 years leading a team of minimum 50 persons.
• Experience: +3 years in production or manufacturing environment is an advantage. Leadership experience of a group of people is a must. (50 people)
• Skills: Teamwork, leadership, problem solving, decision making, tolerance to handle pressure, operations coordination, staff management, stakeholder management, data analysis and interpretation, customer service, continuous improvement mindset.
• Knowledge: PC proficient, Excel intermediate, Experience in SAP is a plus.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.