LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Engagement Manager, LAN (Maternity Leave Coverage) in Enfield, Connecticut
Associate Engagement Manager, LAN (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 07/13/2018
Job ID US7435
We’re excited to present this rare opportunity to join the entrepreneurial team working with the Adult Fan of LEGO (AFOL) community - a department that is building relationships with and co-creating consumer and business value with the global community of
We work closely with hundreds of user groups and fan media in the LEGO Ambassador Network, where we innovate, stimulate and support user creativity. Together with your colleagues in the Community Growth team you will be growing the value potential of the global AFOL community
LEGO Ambassador Network Engagement
As our Associate Engagement Manager, your primary task will be to drive engagement with representatives from the recognized user communities on LEGO Ambassador Network (LAN). Furthermore, you will:
• Grow and retain number of active Recognized LEGO Fan Communities and active AFOL Membership within those communities.
• Identify and engage new community types to join the recognized community program.
• Inspire and empower the LAN community to share knowledge and create content.
• Drive content curation and run activities on LAN (blog posts, announcements and articles).
The candidate will get to work for one of the most renowned Community Engagement departments in the world, known for an innovative and leading approach towards engaging, collaborating and leveraging passion, skills and creativity with our company’s consumers
Do you have what it takes?
• 2+ years within community management, social media engagement or digital marketing.
• Effective communicator: Blogging/tweeting/interest in social media is second nature.
• Demonstrates project coordination skills and are able to deliver results and work well in a team.
• Tech-savvy: Strong understanding of technology, mobile, web and social media.
• Bachelor level education or higher.
• Soft spoken and a positive spirit. Passionate, empathetic and collaborative nature, ability to resolve - clear, concise and professional.
Bringing it to Life
“The LEGO Group is more than a place to work. You’ll become a part of an international team with strong purpose, passionate colleagues and every day at work will bring you new interesting challenges and cool opportunities. Working with the innovative and talented 18+ audience is incredibly inspiring, energizing and fun.“
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.