LEGO Systems, Inc. Business Analyst Manager (Retail) in Enfield, Connecticut
Business Analyst Manager (Retail)
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 04/27/2018
Job ID US7189
Category Business Management
Do you enjoy building impactful relationships, influencing decisions, and offering insightful perspectives? This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow their career through hands on experience in Retail Operational insights.
Support and drive the Business Insights Team
The focus of this role is to be the go-to person for our AMS based sales heads of 100+ Brand retails stores plus the insights driver towards the AMS supply set-up serving both Retail and eCommerce.
Further, you'll be accountable for insights that drive decisions on a global retail level by:
• Empowering LEGO business to work with speed and accuracy through enabling data-driven decisions. This team creates high-level management information and insights by analyzing global operational and financial business performance.
• Provisioning holistic, informative, valuable and actionable insights by becoming the ‘go-to person’ for our AMS based sales heads of 100+ Brand retails stores.
• Being the insights driver towards the AMS supply set-up for Retail and eCommerce and motivate decisions on a global LEGO Retail level.
Play your part in our Global Success
This role provides a unique opportunity to develop and grow functional excellence in a highly dynamic, multicultural and truly global environment. We lead and facilitate the weekly operational performance huddles and are responsible for our data visualization rooms at LEGO Retail central location in Europe and US.
Key responsibilities include:
• Weekly and monthly updates on the business in AMS (Stores and eComm)
• Facilitation and development lead of the weekly Commercial Performance Huddles (CPH) in AMS
• Key BI contact person for the LR LT AMS based members
• Representing LR AMS BI in the monthly S&OP meetings
• Implementation lead on new processes and ways of working
• Ad-Hoc deep dives as input to support LT decisions
Global (LEGO Retail)
• Early reads on novelties
• Exclusives transparency
• Top 100 performance
• Weekly LEGO Retail sales updates
What you’ll need
• Bachelors Degree is required, Masters degree is preferred
• A minimum 5-6 years of cross-functional experience from a consumer goods/branded goods company or a related consulting firm working with sales, marketing, or operational analytics.
• Proven track record translating complex data into easily digestible and actionable reports and presentations.
• Consultative communication skills, the ability to problem solve - both creatively and pragmatically.
• A track record in a rapidly changing environment and demonstrated resilience, and the ability to work with ambiguous processes and data availability.
• Experience working with SAP analytical tools and Excel.
• Experience in a client-facing role, managing stakeholders, and senior leadership.
• Willingness to accommodate geographic variances - you’ll be working with teams and colleges in different time zones and continents.
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.