LEGO Systems, Inc. Consumer Service Advisor - French Speaking in Enfield, Connecticut
Consumer Service Advisor - French Speaking
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 05/11/2018
Job ID US7248
Category Customer Service
French speaking Consumer services advisors needed!
Are you driven to make it right when it all goes wrong? Join LEGO® Consumer Services to inspire and develop for the builders of tomorrow!
Come meet us at Consumer Services’ interview fair on May 21 from 2pm to 4pm at the LEGO offices in Enfield.
We will be hiring for 8:30am to 4:30pm shifts.
The LEGO Group is the second most highly ranked company in the word for corporate reputation. Your role in Consumer Services is to inspire the builders of tomorrow by giving them engaging and reliable customer service with every phone call, email and possibly live chat. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking temporary to permanent customer service experts to join us in giving our fans the best customer service experience in both English and French.
Do you have clutch power?
• Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales - preferably in a retail environment.
• Articulate and engaging in both English and French, verbal and written communication.
• Ability to use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, and troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.
• Commitment to give great service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
• Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
• Type 40 words per minute.
• Work an 8:30AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday shift.
The Give (What’s expected of you.)
• Responding in a Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Engaging way to inbound consumer contacts your entire shift; through phone calls, email, snail mail, and possibly live chat.
• Adhering to your schedule. All breaks are scheduled, so we can plan for consumer demand.
• Meeting performance expectations: Post-contact survey results and your daily productivity.
• Working on Black Friday and Christmas Eve to help our most loyal fans.
• Happy to work in a fast paced, one team environment
The Get (What you can expect in return.)
• Consistent performance support from your Team Leader.
• An opportunity to shop in our LEGO Employee Store with our generous employee discount.
• A chance to join our Fun Committee’s Fun Friday activities and holiday events.
• Possible permanent job with Consumer Services for top performers and an opportunity to develop within the LEGO Group. Advisors generally stay in the role 1 to 2 years before getting another opportunity in the company.
• Did we mention the free coffee and M&Ms? The pool table? The gym and the basketball court?
Hear from one of our Advisors…
“The best part of being an Advisor is hearing how you’ve been able to bring a smile to their child’s face. Knowing that I’ve had the ability to encourage a child’s growth and development is really very rewarding. I’ve even received fan mail with an awesome paper version of Yoda on it! There’s a huge sense of satisfaction that comes with knowing that we make a difference to the LEGO fans.”
Ready to start your career at LEGO Consumer services?
Join us on May 21 from 2pm to 4pm at LEGO Systems Inc. at 100 Print Shop Road, Enfield CT. Be ready for between one and two hours of skills testing and interviews with the LEGO management team.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO Systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.