LEGO Systems, Inc. Finance Business Partner – Director in Enfield, Connecticut
Finance Business Partner – Director
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 03/16/2018
Job ID US7048
Be part of the business leadership team that drives strategy implementation
Our ultimate focus is to enable sustainable value creation as trusted partners, co-piloting business decisions and development through our valued business insights and financial expertise.
The purpose of the Senior Finance Business Partner is to be part of the US Business Unit’s leadership team and indirectly lead 1 team member, supporting the US BU. This is to enable decisions based on financial implications with a holistic view to ultimately direct funds to where it makes most sense (i.e. strategic priorities). It is important to embed an EVA mindset in the organization and support Business Unit management in making decisions by balancing KPIs while maintaining cost consciousness and financial transparency.
Act as lead Financial Business Partner for the US BU and own delivery of Financial Performance Management, Financial Planning (Business Planning, Annual Planning, Monthly Estimates), and strategic direction and target setting.
• Participate in monthly Supply and Demand planning to consult on decisions and challenge proposals
• Execute tactical implementation of Finance Business Plan and Finance collaboration structure
• Engage as member of US BU leadership team to influence and impact financial and non-financial decisions
• Embed Financial Stewardship into organization
• Provide ad hoc financial support, training, etc.
• Shape and drive own agenda in line with LEGO Strategy, take responsibility
• Act as BU "CFO" and be acknowledged as such
• Ensure and apply end to end thinking in own area and in rest of the organization
Play your part in our success
This role has a unique opportunity to learn about Finance Business Partnering within the LEGO group while at the same time, you will use your Financial Planning, Strategic and Analysis skills to support the development of the business.
You will balance short term results with long term capability and contribute towards the organizations ever evolving Finance Business Partnering journey. Help develop the finance organization of the future and ultimately co-drive value creation in a company with one of the most exciting visions in the world: To inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
You will need:
• 10+ years Financial Planning and Analysis or transferable finance/accounting experience, whereas some are from abroad
• Working with finance in a strategic context e.g. supporting top management in developing business plans
• Explain financial impact / consequences to management as well as line and service area
• Stakeholder management: Negotiate, dare to take constructive conflicts
• Analytical skills
• People Leadership
• Advanced communication and presentation skills
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
“The LEGO® Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.” – Henry Goh, Director, Business Enabling Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.