LEGO Systems, Inc. IT Supporter in Enfield, Connecticut
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 09/10/2018
Job ID US7794
Category Information Technology
POSITION: IT Supporter
LOCATION: Enfield, CT
BUSINESS UNIT: Business Technology
Your specific tasks include:
• Working closely with the business to provide guidance and support for Microsoft based business tools and applications, SAP, AV and Hardware support
• Recommend process improvements, solutions and tools based on business needs and requirements
• Ensuring that end users become skilled at performing their tasks through end-user training.
Challenges and Opportunities
To be successful in this role, you need to provide quality on-site IT service and support throughout the organization. You will be responsible for learning the business requirements, processes, IT systems, and use of IT hardware and applications. The role will deliver solutions and drive improvements that create business value to maximize productivity within the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?
• Demonstrated Customer Service mindset
• Strong Communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to prioritize, organize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Hardware/software troubleshooting skills
• General knowledge of Windows based OS, and MS Office 0365, (Apple iOS a plus)
• Basic data networking knowledge
Bringing it to Life
Global End User Support exists to provide global & effective technology support to the LEGO Group. We will excel our purpose by understanding the business, be an efficient and agile organization and utilize the industry best practices, tools and standards.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.