LEGO Systems, Inc. LEGO Customer Service Rep (Inbound Only) - 06/18 to 1/19 in Enfield, Connecticut
LEGO Customer Service Rep (Inbound Only) - 06/18 to 1/19
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 05/12/2018
Job ID US7244
Category Customer Service
APPLY NOW to register for INTERVIEW DAY!
WHEN: Interview day is Monday, May 21st from 4pm to 7pm
We will be hiring for 2pm – 10pm shifts
Join LEGO® Consumer Services and save the holidays for the builders of tomorrow!
The LEGO Group is the second most highly ranked company in the word for corporate reputation. Your role in Consumer Services is to inspire the builders of tomorrow by giving them engaging and reliable customer service with every phone call, email and live chat. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking seasonal customer service experts to join us in giving our fans the best customer service experience through the end of January 2019. There is the potential to make this a permanent role at the end of your assignment!
Do you have clutch power?
• Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales - preferably in a retail environment.
• Articulate and engaging in both verbal and written communication.
• Ability to use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, and troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.
• Commitment to give great service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
• Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
• Type 35 words per minute.
The Give (What’s expected of you.)
• Responding in a Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Engaging way to inbound consumer contacts your entire shift; through phone calls, email, snail mail, and possibly live chat.
• Adhering to your schedule. All breaks are scheduled, so we can plan for consumer demand.
• Meeting performance expectations: Post-contact survey results and your daily productivity.
• Working on Black Friday, Christmas Eve and one weekend day - every other weekend -to help our most loyal fans.
• Happy to work in a fast paced, one team environment
The Get (What you can expect in return.)
• Earn a retention bonus if you complete your assignment.
• Consistent performance support from your Team Leader.
• An opportunity to shop in our LEGO Employee Store with our generous employee discount.
• A chance to join our Fun Committee’s Fun Friday activities and holiday events.
• Possible permanent job with Consumer Services for our top Seasonal Advisors and an opportunity to develop within the LEGO Group. Advisors generally stay in the role 1 to 2 years before getting another opportunity in the company.
• Did we mention the free coffee and M&Ms? The pool table? The gym and the basketball court?
Hear from one of our Advisors…
“The best part of being an Advisor is hearing how you’ve been able to bring a smile to their child’s face. Knowing that I’ve had the ability to encourage a child’s growth and development is really very rewarding. I’ve even received fan mail with an awesome paper version of Yoda on it! There’s a huge sense of satisfaction that comes with knowing that we make a difference to the LEGO fans.”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO Systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.