LEGO Systems, Inc. Manager, Amazon Analytics in Enfield, Connecticut
Manager, Amazon Analytics
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 03/16/2018
Job ID US7052
Help The LEGO® Group achieve critical e-commerce objectives
The Manager, Amazon Analytics, is responsible for core business analysis that enables execution of short and longer term business objectives. This individual leads the process of business/sales/marketing analysis with primary accountability to the Amazon Customer Development team.
Support & Grow the Amazon Sales Team
This individual facilitates the team’s ability to both discover new opportunities, but also root-cause and recommend key actions to improve scorecard metrics and marketing efficiency.
• Business performance analysis: Guides end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas. Leverages multiple data sources and analytics tools to identify, interpret, and communicate trends in shopper and consumer behavior.
• Uses insights generated to recommend weekly actions that enhance shopper experience, site usability, and marketing program effectiveness to drive engagement and conversion.
• Leads weekly deep dive analyses of the Amazon business, generating a holistic summary of performance.
• Ensures the accuracy, timeliness, and relevancy of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting. Generates ad hoc reports and regular data sets or report information for end-users, using system tools and database, analytics platform, etc.
• Acts as a point of contact into LEGO Global Advanced Analytics Team to steer application of LEGO data science best practices to Amazon business.
• Maintains daily and weekly dashboards for sales KPIs. Participates in weekly business review meetings. Identifies traffic trends, and opportunities for improving site conversion rates.
• Business Enabling:
• Responsible for key business enabling functions including sales and inventory reporting, managing account listings, and providing data and analytics to support the needs of the broader business. Uses multiple data sources, industry trends, and competitive landscape to proactively identify opportunities for the customer.
• Partners with account CPM to translate analysis to concrete implications for future plan.
• Prioritize and organize critical Sprint backlog items to facilitate efficient testing and evaluation.
• Works to identify changes in sales trends to serve up hypotheses around promotional and media impact to broader team.
• Provides further insights on A/B tests and various business efforts.
• Fully leverage Amazon Retail Analytics Premium (ARAP) platform to capture and translate relevant demographic, basket, and shopper preference data to inform micro-marketing initiatives.
• Own the U.S. Amazon analytics relationship with the customer.
• Support in preparation of business performance storyline for customer meetings. Responsible for ensuring accuracy and updated data in global customer planning system in support of Key Account Director.
Play your part in our global success
The Amazon Analytics role affords you the opportunity to work with Amazon on both our LEGO commercial business and within their broader marketing and data analytics ecosystem. The role is part of a high performing team that delivers consistent results. There are endless opportunities to develop collaborative and strategic thinking skills while delivering results on a world class brand. Strategic partnerships and team building drive satisfaction in this role while delivering on growth targets. Individual and team leadership are highly valued. Cross-functional skills and relationships lead to strong collaboration and ultimately, strong business results.
We are looking for strong expertise and leadership
• 3-5 years related experience in analytical support for CPG, retail, or business intelligence
• Familiarity with ARAP or similar retailer data systems
• Exceeded performance expectations in all previous positions held
• Strong planning, organizational, and execution skills
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, strong analytical skills, results-orientation and flexibility in a dynamic team environment
• Proactive mindset and self-motivated orientation
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in a business, coding, data engineering, mathematics, or statistics related field)
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
“The LEGO® Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.” – Henry Goh, Director, Business Enabling Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.