LEGO Systems, Inc. Marketing Performance Manager in Enfield, Connecticut
Marketing Performance Manager
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 05/09/2018
Job ID US7239
Help The LEGO® Group ensure we maintain a strong marketing performance.
We’re looking for an organized, passionate individual to follow-up on our marketing activity and verify we’re making the right decisions.
Heading up the local marketing effectiveness journey you will ensure improved performance by:
• Driving the marketing performance agenda and change of mind set across the local marketing organization
• Leading the evaluation and analysis of marketing activities and embedding insights into organization
• Communicating with stakeholders across levels in marketing within performance related activities such as objective setting and evaluation of activities
• Challenging, leading and facilitating meetings and discussions with Marketing leadership team and enabling fact based decision-making
• Run data improvement and reliability initiatives
Play your part in our success
This role will require you to be the driving force behind our marketing performance to ensure we exceed our goals and achieve positive results. Through excellent leadership and a collaborative approach, you’ll have a direct impact on how we spend our marketing budget and how effective it proves to be. You’ll be results orientated, with an innovative and creative approach to marketing spending, while actively demonstrating your functional expertise. Your attention to detail and ability to motivate and inspire will make you an essential member of the team.
We’re looking for a marketing expert who has:
• At least three years’ of experience from a marketing analytical role
• Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to develop insights and actions from large data sets
• Project management skills that enable you to lead teams effectively
• The ability to challenge both senior brand managers and marketing leadership teams in decision making
• Master’s degree in a business-related field
• Ability to travel approximately 15 days per year
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“When I first joined The LEGO® Group a colleague told me, ‘If you work alone you go quickly, but if you work with others you go far.’ This is a good way of describing the collaborative culture here- at The LEGO® Group working together is extremely important.” – Sr. Director, Customer Logistics
Join the global family
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to quality and collaboration- use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please, remember to attach your current resume.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.