LEGO Systems, Inc. Human Resources Business Partner, Korea in Gangnam-gu, South Korea
Human Resources Business Partner, Korea
Location South Korea, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Posted Date 02/20/2018
Job ID KR59
Category Human Resources
An exciting opportunity to support LEGO Korea`s People & Culture agenda and being part of the Korea leadership team and acting as a local HR site lead. You will contribute to creating scalable and sustainable HR processes and building leadership capabilit
LEGO's People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organisation includes 4 main areas: Talent, Reward & Insights, Diversity & Inclusion and Partnering & Operations function.Partnering & Operations organization covers HR (PO&D) Business Partnering and also local operations that includes employee relations, benefits, policies and execution. It is responsible for developing and deploying the people & culture agenda in line with the LEGO Group`s strategic direction. The main purpose of this role is to implement the end to end people agenda in BU Korea and also act as the Korea Site lead owning the HR operations agenda such as employee relations, compliance related work and the like.
The role reports to the Regional HR leader and works very closely with the General Manager for LEGO Korea. This role is part of the Korea leadership team and also the APAC HR Team
Your specific tasks include:
• Implementation of end to end people agenda in BU Korea and accountable for governance in own area
• Coach and sparring partner for Korea General Manager and leadership team,
• Secures strong deployment and impact of HR processes
• Supports leadership team in org design, talent management and engagement agenda
• Leverages CoE’s as business needs arise that can be supported through our Operational teams
• Owns the employee relations and operations agenda for Korea including interfacing with functions such as Global Mobility, Government bodies on labour issues, Benefits execution on Korea site etc
Be trusted to unfold your potential in a supportive and collaborative culture
In our HR culture, you will be trusted to make decisions, do what’s right and get things done to the highest possible quality and help you make the most of your skills and reach your potential. Our supportive and collaborative culture welcomes your ideas and encourages you to share them with talented colleagues all over the world.
Do you have what it takes?
• +5 years’ experience as HR Professional working hands-on with back office functions and as HR adviser for managers, ideally with a Masters in HR/ Industrial relations
• Experience in working in a global matrix organization
• Capable of establishing and managing good relations to many different units and people at all levels in the organisation
• Business understanding and some experience within project work and project tools
• Open minded, structured, and a strong collaborative mindset
• Strong stakeholder management
• Networks linked with HR
• Fluent English & Korean(both written and oral) language. Any additional Asian language knowledge is advantage
Join the global LEGO® team
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global team where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV in English.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Think about how many brands are truly ageless and loved by millions across generations? Now, imagine being able to work with one such brand, whose constant mission is to bring creativity, fun, laughter and joy to our children. Join us on our pioneering journey to reach, inspire and develop the Asia-Pacific builders of tomorrow in this new digital generation.” – Ivan Zeng, Sr. Marketing Director, APAC Marketing