LEGO Systems, Inc. Business Analyst-LEGO Toy Manufacturing (Location: Jiaxing) in Jiaxing, China
Business Analyst-LEGO Toy Manufacturing (Location: Jiaxing)
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 05/16/2018
Job ID CN1601
Are you an expert in business analysis who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet challenging career in LEGO?
Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.Here’s a fantastic job for you to be a part of our Procurement team in the LEGO® Group based in Jiaxing, it is a great opportunity to engage in the core mission of the LEGO group to inspire and develop children.
Purpose of this role
• Facilitate analysis, decision power and performance of Procurement team through development, implementation and improvement of tools and processes
• Look for improvement on the way the information is visualized and provide support in specific tasks
• To be the link to drive improvement ideas, train and transmit knowledge about new tools for the usage of the team members
• To propose improvement ideas to the Procurement processes through the technic of Process Mapping
Do you have what we are looking for?
You must have:
• 3 years as Business Analyst or experience in Supply Chain environment, preferably experience in SAP and Excel management as well as participation in Projects.
• Bachelor in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar.
• Analyze and use Windows office tools for presentations, collaboration, team work, service attitude, analysis and problem solution mindset.
• Manufacturing and Business Administration.
• Advanced Excel and SAP preferably (or in another ERP system)
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
It would be nice for you to have:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Self driven with a creative mindset and focused on making the environment for stakeholders and employees a fun place to work.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”