LEGO Systems, Inc. Engineering Manager in Jiaxing, China
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 08/27/2018
Job ID CN1722
Who are we?
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality. We has different technical fields including Industrial Engineering, Packaging material, New Products Introduction.
Play a key role in our NPI department
You will maintain a stable performance of SQDCP. As the responsible of the assigned process and technology, with deep understanding of them, to continuously cooperate with other departments for smooth implementation. You will commit on best deliverables of projects/ activities, by working with professional team. And you will able to motivate your team to be part of the manufacturing development of the LEGO group to inspire the builders of tomorrow.
We expect you to will help us:
• Overall in charge of the corresponding implementation, to maintain a stable and sustainable commitment of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
• Maintaining the high global standard of platforms and process parameters.
• Globally overseeing the approved improve opportunity and implement in JIA factory.
• Continuously leading and driving technology implementation.
• Running engineering projects when needed, based on company’s strategy.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
What we are looking for
• Minimum 8 years of engineering / automation experience, 3 year minimum as a manager, with fluent English skill.
• Experience of Project, and actively involved in trouble shooting.
• Be able to read drawings, use general analysis / reporting tools.
• Attention to details, structured and independent with high flexibility.
• Good at communication and conflict management.
• Build and influence team culture and motivate people.
• Bachelor or above, engineering background.
• Travel abroad when needed.
• English and Mandarin Chinese Skills: Advance in English and Mandarin Chinese skills to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director