LEGO Systems, Inc. Equipment Engineer in Jiaxing, China
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 02/23/2018
Job ID CN1522
Who are we?
The LEGO company always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We can offer candidate a broad stage to demonstrate him/herself, to work with most talented people across different sites to grow with LEGO.We are open and have collaborative working environment.
Play a key role in our E&M department
You will deliver Equipment Reliability & Integrity, fully Support Production with Optimized Cost and supports process engineering tasks. You also will lead improvement activities in Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost areas within maintenance team. This role need strong multicable technology background to support all function across packing area and strong self motivation to drive and deliver global activities/projects.
We expect you to will help us:
• Optimizing equipment uptime, equipment reliability, and equipment efficiency by analyzing equipment performance data and maintenance practices and recommending improved and/or more appropriate programs, procedures and systems along with recommending enhancements and /or new approaches.
• Establishing detail maintenance work instructions, technical documentations, and trouble-shooting, integrate information from engineering.
• Conducting analysis and investigations and providing leadership to others in Failure Mode and Effects Analysis & Root Cause Analysis on equipment failures that significantly affect product quality, equipment uptime and packing capacity.
• Reporting conclusions to packing maintenance manager and make recommendations for improved programs and practices intended to prevent similar failures.
• Participating in the creation and review of Maintenance procedures and policies.
• Collaborating with counterparts at Global maintenance expert network, to promote on-going communication concerning Maintenance issues and programs, to take advantage of Best Practices.
• Assisting in identifying and providing training to maintenance and production related to PM pillar in TPM.
• Providing technical expertise on troubleshooting failures, repairs and evaluating equipment. Monitor the effectiveness of the corrective actions on a monthly basis.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
What we are looking for
• Minimum 5 years experience in plant machine maintenance or engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or automation.
• Finance knowledge of cost, budget etc. is preferred.
• Good knowledge on process equipment reliability.
• IT skills: Minimally intermediate knowledge of MS office (especially for Excel), PM module knowledge in SAP system and AutoCAD.
• Technical Skills: knowledge of industrial drawings and practice in active use of quality tools and Lean/ Six Sigma tools.
• English skill: Advanced, to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director