LEGO Systems, Inc. Import and Export Assistant in Jiaxing, China
Import and Export Assistant
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 04/27/2018
Job ID CN1583
Who are we?
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
Play a key role in our Planning department
You will mainly aim to have the support on the export documentation and daily documentary dialogue. The main challenges is on the work efficiency and tight follow up on the daily operation. And you will focus to our customers and their needs, to fulfil effectiveness of customs/CIQ and shipping procedures which are aligned with the current legislation.
We expect you to will help us:
• Focusing on the daily exportation documentation affairs including CIQ declaration doc and Customs clearance documentation.
• Responsible in daily communication with the agent and broker in regarding the daily operation, keep up an effective cooperation.
• Keeping a good filing for the export documentation and keep updated on the tracking report daily.
• For executing of the tasks listed in job content as well as other tasks based on manager's requirements with the maximum effort and on expected quality level.
• Be able to support and substitute all shipping local team members.
What we are looking for
• Minimum 1 years in shipping-Import/export, Familiar with Import & Export procedure.
• College or above.
• English skill: Advanced, to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director